Synthetic Blonde 14" Two Tone Straight Lace Front Wig
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- standard shipping: 7-14 days -- free
- expedite shipping: 3-5 days -- need extra fee
- Color Difference: It Has a Little Color Difference Due to Different Phone and Computer Monitor Shows Which is Normal.
- It Is Normal for All Synthetic Wig Happen to Be Minimum Shedding. Accept Return and Please Keep It in Original Package.
- Material: Half Hand Tied Wigs, Kanekalon® High-Temperature Synthetic Up To 160 Degrees.
- Cap Struction: Average Cap Size(22.5Inch) with Adjustable Straps and 3 Combs. With Lace 2.5inch Parting Space In Front.
Is the wig size fit on me?
Our standard wigs are all medium cap 22.5 inches, from this chart you could see other parameters, we suggest you measure your head follow this picture, so that you could know if the cap size is suit for you or not.
Is there has color difference?
As we all know, It's true that the colors displayed on different monitors are not same, so if you are unsure on what color you need for your wig or extensions, we recommend you contact us and ask for more pictures, we could take some picture under daylights, this will help you get the most accurate description of the color.
Can I heat my synthetic wigs?
Yes, you could heat the fiber with your heat iron, our wigs made by heat resident fiber which could withstand 280℉-320℉（138℃-160℃）, so you could heat the fiber with this temperature to straighten or curl your wig, but please do not let the fiber on the heating tools for too long time, otherwise it may damage the fiber.
Why my wig be tangled?
Both our own hair and wig all need to care, if the hair got dry and dirty, it will more easier to be tangled. So we suggest you maintain your wig after wearing .
How should I maintain my wig?
First, mix some water and hair conditioner into a can, and spay the mixed liquid on your wig. And then brush the wig with your wide-tooth comb gently, open the dangles carefully, after the tangles disappear, dry it under the natural wind.